Targeted Display Advertising
Programmatic Display is designed to deliver ads to your target market using geographic, categorical, demographic, and behavioral targeting.
There is no better way to reach new potential customers than with programmatic display advertising!
Why Programmatic Display?
Simply put - these are the ads that follow you around based on what you research, read about and buy. “Programmatic” can be a bit of a black box, but we make it easy with our bundled competitive blend. This combines the power of demographic, geographic, content and behavioral targeting with a retargeting ad group to engage new users and then serve them ads after they leave your site.
- Pre-bundled for convenience: we take the guesswork out of what targeting tactics to deploy for success.
- Verified tracking: our team will provide and test to be sure your retargeting pixel is properly firing before setting the campaign live
- Transparent results are available in our live dashboard, including on what websites your ads served, when they were seen, and whether a customer took action if conversions are enabled.
- Robust data elements: our dashboard can show which ads are garnering the most engagement and clicks.
- 5 conversion points are included in our tracking, allowing you to track engagement, interest, and action.
- Campaign optimization: our campaign managers are incentivized to hit key KPIs like foot traffic and click-thru rates. This ensures a real human is paying attention to your campaign performance.
How does it work?
Targeted Display ADs FAQ's
What is the difference between Content Targeting and Behavioral Targeting?
When using Content Targeting, we are purchasing inventory by the type of site categories like News websites, Real Estate websites, Credit & Lending websites, etc. When using Behavioral Targeting, we are purchasing inventory utilizing data providers who aggregate a user’s online and offline behaviors to build a targetable user segment.
What is site retargeting and how is it executed?
Site retargeting is sending ads to unique visitors that have been to the advertiser’s website. A pixel must be placed on the advertiser’s website in order to execute site retargeting. We always recommend placing a pixel early so that we have time to gather a pool of unique visitors to initiate site retargeting when a campaign goes live.
How many impressions are included in this campaign?
We will serve 50,000 impressions per month.
Do you serve on Facebook or Instagram?
Our ads do not serve on Facebook or Instagram, as those are separate ad platforms.
Do you create the display ads?